- Two King Beds (max four people + one baby)
- One Bathroom with lovely powerful shower.
- One Baby Cot, Baby Bath and Stroller.
- Bose Sounddock (bluetooth and 3.5mm for ease)
- Washing machine and washing line/dryer.
- Secure Wifi throughout the house and deck.
- Cinema Projector / Apple TV and catalogue of films
- Board Games
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- No Tents
- No Events or Parties
15 minutes to Mangawhai Village one way, 15 minutes to Mangawhai Heads another way and 15 minutes to Kaiwaka the other way. Wonderview is well and truly a country place, but completely accessible to the beach and the village.
Bachcare, who manage our property for us, are happy to supply a full linen package (including all of the below) for a charge of $30 pp. Otherwise, you'll need to bring all linens - sheets, pillow cases, all towels, bath mat, tea towels.
Wonderview is set up ready for you to enjoy. Limited in herbs and spices, the kitchen has almost everything else you need for cooking. But all you'll find in the fridge is some local beer so shop at your local supermarket and bring what you need. If you don't have time, there is always the Foursquare, it's on the way.
Bachcare will meet and greet you when you arrive, showing you through the place and ensuring you know where everything is. Bachcare will also disable the Wonderview video security systems and open up, ready to go.